Life's not fair. Get used to it.



There was a time when I looked at the world without hope. My future felt dark because I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I felt like I was a random player in a chaotic game. I didn’t like it, and I didn’t like life. Luckily, I stumbled onto resources, ideas, and practices that helped me reconnect to my wisdom, my heart, and my interests. I applied what I learned, and clarity emerged.
The problem wasn’t that I didn't know what I wanted to do. It was thinking that I should know what I want. When I think I should know, I put pressure on myself. I feel stressed out, and I feel like I’m not good enough because I haven’t got life figured out. When I accept the present moment as it is, it frees up a tremendous amount of energy. When I stop resisting, I can start living.When I look back at the darkest moments in my life, not only do I see their purpose, but I also see that, deep down, I always knew what step to take next. But at the time I couldn’t see this because my vision was clouded by my fears. It is always easy to turn back and connect the dots but for this you have to move forward, often and always.

With these thoughts, I envisioned my future, I really worked very hard. The harder I worked, the luckier I got. I got something which was dreamt by almost 2 millions aspirants every year. I have had made my parents proud , but this was something different, felt awesomely different. I was very happy and then I realized the hard reality of not accepting it. To be honest, it hurts, a lot. But sometimes, there are certain equations that arises and you have to respect it. No matter how bad you want something, sometimes you have to be quiet and let the destiny win. It will only make you stronger. Life is not fair. Get used to it.

Once a great man has said

"Sometimes you can try so hard at something. Sometimes you can be so prepared and still fail. And when every time you fail, it's painful. It causes sadness. I've often said a man's character is not judged after he celebrates a victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up, you pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That's what I believe. That's what everyone should believe."


#Never_stop_believing
#Never_stop_hoping


Courtesy
The Mahapurush

Comments

  1. Waah waah.. Gazab baat hai is mahapurush ki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyways joke apart.. all d very best for your future.. have faith in you and u wl achieve everything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaar seedha seedha kyo ni btate? Mjhe bs itna smjh aya ki khi selection ho gya(IDBI po) lekin join nhi kr sake( God knows why). aur ab kis test mei lage ho ye to likho, join kyo nhi Kia ye to btao . Aapke experience ka fayda public Ko b to do.? Aisa LG rha h ki personal dairy mei koi article h. Aisa lgna chahiye tha ki police Ko testimony di h. Be clear and write only to give a message. Don't write as if trying to remember a long lost dream that you had while sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ashish Kumar : IDBI bank is a very good bank, it normally pays more than other psu you can get through IBPS. Probability of getting rural posting is also minimal. Hence it is a good choice if you are willing to dedicate and do hard work. However, my decision to leave IDBI is not based on pros and cons of IDBI or banking sector. It is kind of personal issue. Hence not shared. Moreover if you want any help. Ping me. Always happy to help. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I met HER.

I'll see you again !!!