I'll see you again !!!






I remember the time when "someone" whom I loved dearly wanted to leave the city forever. I wanted to stop her from all of my heart but ironically, I was the one who also prayed for her wish to get fulfilled. Even now when I think about that scenario, it gives me goose bumps. The act of letting go, especially whom you love is the hardest thing one has to do in his life.

I’ve read and heard a lot about airport goodbyes to romanticize them. In India, railway station and bus terminal goodbye also happens. And recently something happened in front of my eyes.

I stood at this bus terminal at the foothills of one of the most beautiful places I’ll ever visit. Smoking hills surrounding the bus terminal and early morning bird chirping made the place of Lord Buddha even more beautiful. And then, I saw the version of goodbye I’ll always remember.

There were these two foreigners, a guy and a girl, cutely dressed. She was wearing a plain orange kurta with choodidar. She was resembling a simple Indian girl. It was as if all the female inside her had broken the shackles of the tough exterior and come out. I believe love had done that to her. The girl was probably a student from an exchange program. The guy, on the other hand, lean, brown jacket, blue trousers, and a black cap, probably found his solace in the heart of the mountains. She had to catch a bus, probably back to a place she wouldn’t call home, and he had come to see her off.

They held hands for a moment, he planted a kiss on her lips and hugged her tightly, and then her forehead smoked a teary smile and left. No words, just like that, he turned and left.

They could be lovers, they could be friends and I would never know. But right then, in the middle of my own coming back home, I realized goodbyes are sadness less, anticipation more. I learnt that love, and only love matters and that no goodbye is the last one [probably]. 

In a fraction of second, I revisited my old memories. It seems for that moment that I was watching highlight of my life. I can feel all the essence purely. I missed my "someone" like never before.

Now I’m on my way back, and I really hope they meet each other again.

Courtesy
The Mahapurush


Comments

  1. Too good... while reading.. it was like this is happening infront of my eyes...
    Good one mahapurush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life's not fair. Get used to it.

When I met HER.