From every Chandler to every Janice.





Can you honestly look at me and not feel anything? No pain, no regret, no nostalgia – nothing? Because I can’t. You know that feeling when you think there’s another step at the end of the stairs but there’s not so instead you experience that tiny heart attack when your feet reaches the ground? That’s how I feel when I think about you.

Remember, when you told me that you love us both and I said this cannot be possible. I still believe that is not the possibility. I know sometimes you can be a little confused, we both can be, we are human. Sometimes we can do silly things, then afterwards realize why I even did that. It’s just all a learning process. I know you need time to think over life and what you want to do in life, I respect that.

When we started fighting over couple months ago we both had doubts of fear about our relationship. I think on some level whether it is big or small, every relationship will have second thoughts or doubts. But it’s what you do with those thoughts that count and if we both truly care about one another I feel it’s worth it to work together on certain ways to build on that. But ultimately, it really depends on if both people want to put in that effort for the relationship. I think people come in and out of our lives for different reasons and a lot of what happens can be timing but you have to work for the things you want to keep.

I do realize the need for time and space and I still need time to continue and process everything. I was very hurt and disrespected about being lied to but… Never mind. I did read something somewhere and I think it can apply to both of us. "Forgiving is not always having to understand. With patience those answers may come later. Forgiving does not erase the mistakes but once forgiving begins, dreams can be rebuilt. This will give you hope for the future with or without that person."

Although through my years of living, I have learned to realize, it's not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that defines us and most importantly it’s not what you have done that explains you, it’s how you go about doing it and the people that are there for you no matter what. With you, you have shown me many possibilities in life and shown me many great things as well. You have made me smile, you have made me happy, you have made me sad but above all you have made me love you and that’s what life is and I will never forget this.

Listen, I just want you to be happy in life and if by us not working out makes you feel happier, so be it. I always have had the utmost respect for you and the intention in trying to make you happy with the type of situation we were in, trying my best with you always. Sometimes you may think that wasn't the case but please believe me. If you weren't happy, I am truly sorry that you couldn't share that with me so we could both get through it together. You must have shared all those feelings with me. You must have.

I know I am not a perfect guy, I recognize my flaws, I know I have some issues, I’m possessive, jealous, stubborn and short tempered and much else too. But everyone were born to be real not perfect and I show what I feel. I can't pretend, not because I cannot but because I don't want to. I want to be real me at least in front of girl whom I love. I'll be happy if my reality makes mistakes rather than my fake goes for perfection. I am sorry but this is me and I loved you once with all my heart.

Never allow yourself to be so desperate that you end up settling for far less than what you deserve. Always REMEMBER "Every Chandler deserves Monica" and no Janice deserves Chandler.

Courtesy
The Mahapurush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's not fair. Get used to it.

When I met HER.

I'll see you again !!!