One Last Night




Well, today is the night which is actually sleepless night for almost 27,000 people in India. Tomorrow holds the key. All the sacrifice, perspiration, endless effort, fighting for every single marks, competing with almost 15 lakh aspirants and everything will be answered with sunrise. Even out of 27k, almost 19k will feel the heartbreak and only 8k is going to stand tall and me being one soul in the list of 27k people scares a hell out of me. Heart beat skips, tension creeps. But actual question is " Do I really wanted this ? or have I perceived dream of someone else ? The answer is I don't know. But , the tension is really, insomnia is real, fear is real and above all, all these are mine. I don't know what tomorrow may bring in my life. Whatever it may be, I will not stop smiling. I will not stop hoping and I will definitely not stop believing. I hope you too will do the same.

Once a great man has said : 

"If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery — isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is".


Courtesy
The Mahapurush 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's not fair. Get used to it.

When I met HER.

I'll see you again !!!