Where Tea loved Coffee.


'As I sat on the sand, listening to the gushing waves, watching the crimson horizon, I think to myself, these banks of river are always together but they never meet. Strange but true which made me contemplate whether it is their fate or is it a heart break which made them so indifferent!! Are they destined to never meet each other or are they are taking time to heal. Do they have scars too? Whatever be the case, I don't know. When togetherness is poisoned with silence, it breaks you. I think that is the reason why sound of waves soothes you, because it knows the pain of breaking.

There are entities which are often named or spoken together but normally never occur together. Out of many, which tops my mind is "Tea and Coffee". Isn't it? What is this thing between Tea and Coffee lovers anyway? "Why there is weird axiom established that one can't have this if they love that?" I think Tea and Coffee are connected with OR gate rather than AND gate. Tea wanted to be a circumference and ended up being a secant.

Is it possible that once they both loved each other like madness? Indeed it is. So, just like river is there one more story of heart break? Yet again, I don't know but if I try to put myself in their shoe and try to understand what had happened! Why this Tea is not with her Coffee anymore? Society, Fate or self-destruct or something else? I don't know. But the people judges. From anytime to every time, and for them, tea and coffee always seemed perfect. But let me tell you, there is no perfect. There will always be struggle. You just have to pick who you want to struggle with and I believe Tea has picked Coffee.

Somewhere in the same universe, one more Tea was in love with her Coffee and wherever there is love there is ample amount of sufferings as well. The scars were insanely visible. I know that people generally breaks heart when they see no other way to express their love. It would be foolish of me to say, I never broke my coffee's heart. I did. But do I regret them? I do. I believe in that journey I have broken myself too. In bits and pieces. I have learnt a lot from the regrets. Regrets are inward guilt if you ask me. I have let myself learn from the silly mistakes I did, so I do not repeat them. A mistake made once is a mistake, but twice is a choice. And I have made my choice.

The regrets and little questions of the past decisions will always be there inside our hearts, and we can never pluck it off our heart. This is the beauty about people that they leave a mark on each other which some call love, while others, a scar. Everything that I have not imagined has happened. I have fallen and it hurts deeply to be in this situation. "After all people are not rain or snow or autumn leaves; they do not look beautiful when they fall."

All of these which eventually made me understand that you can't always be somebody's "forever". Sometimes you are just their "summers" or their "little while" and sometimes not even that. Sometimes the closest you'll get is their "almost" or "may be". And when they leave, the best you can hope for is to be theirs "if" or "remember when". Because you can't always be somebody's forever.

Hence, some things or people are so hardwired that either they are always walk the same path. Yet never cross each other or appear like so-close-yet-so-far. It’s like gazing stars at night. I loved the night sky with stars knowing that I wouldn't touch it. Similarly I always knew I would never have you but that didn't stop me from loving you.

Togetherness cannot exist without love.. But, Love can exist without togetherness.

Courtesy
The Mahapurush


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's not fair. Get used to it.

When I met HER.

I'll see you again !!!